How it works
How More-D Works
The presentation of the information is designed to be simple and intuitive.
Subscribers enter under "STOCKS" and choose a group from the list of groups shares- list shares of the same group are displayed.
Clicking on the buttons arrow up / arrow down, moves in the shares of the same group.
Each share is shown in three graphs, for day (DD) interval, for 60 minutes interval and for 10 minutes interval simultaneously. So to use wide screen with high resolution is very recommended.
60 minutes interval graph is the main chart, the DD interval chart is designed to give a picture with a wider perspective and the 10 minute interval graph is intended to provide a preview.
In addition, each share has four different types of graphs, when clicking the right / left arrow toggles between types of the same share.
The First type
Shows the points of the ups and downs of the graph in two frequencies, the low frequency the (green dots) and the high frequency the (brown dots).
The Second type
shows the possible events of a trend changes, along the Green Wave.
The Third type
Is showing the breakthrough lines. When the stock chart is in a long trend, the breakthrough lines are brown. When stock chart in short trend, the breakthrough lines are red.
The Forth type
Shows the RENKO graph.
Guidelines and Assumptions.
- The extraction process of the graph and the accompanying data are automated and mechanized at all, without any intervention.
- The signals of the day (DD) interval charts is preferable than the signals of the 60 minutes interval charts. The signals of the 10 minutes interval charts are for information purposes only (so their values are not shown).
- There is no meaning in looking at single graph, One needs to look at the three graphs with the different intervals in order to understand what is happening.
- Not every opportunity can be cached.
- Signals that are closed to the beginning of the green wave have a high priority.
- Should always be in a stop loss. To exit a position is usually by stop loss.
- There are situations should be in a BLOCK (Long and Short positions simultaneously).
- The algorithm is Efficient with high dollar volume stocks.